Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday!!

Good ole Monday!! A new week, a new beginning. LOL.

Well, I've been able to list several days in a row in my Etsy shop and I'm so proud of me!! I don't do very well on promises I make to myself, but so far, so good!! The last two penny rug candle mats that I mentioned have now been put on my shop, and I also listed one that I mentioned as a surprise for a friend!! That one is the Monkey Business Candle Mat.



Christine Harling (www.sugarandspice.etsy.com) has little girl who is going to be 1 year old very soon, and she is having a "Monkey Themed" Birthday Party. I designed the candle mat for her, but decided to list some in my Etsy shop too!! What a fun candle mat it is!!

Tomorrow I am listing a mustard candle mat with pretty little white pozys!! I really love this one too. Check out my shop to find even more candle mats!!

Thanks for reading, and goodbye until tomorrow!!

No comments: