Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello!! LONG time since I last posted. I'm sorry. Life got in the way, but I'm ready to move forward now, full force!!

I've been stitching up a storm, some older designs, and a few new ones. I do have one finished that I can't show you right now, cause it is a surprise gift for someone (and she just might come in and read this blog). I don't want to ruin the surprise. I love surprises, don't you??








These two candle mats are "HOT OFF THE PRESS" and not even listed in my Etsy Shop yet, so you get a sneak preview!! If you are interested in them, please just email me (jlongtin@niagara.com)!! I'd be glad to accomodate you!!

Well, it's time to get ready to wander the roads with my DH. He's off on vacation, and we didn't go anywhere, so he's been underfoot. LOL. Today he has some places to go to, so I'm going to tag along, stitching in hand of course. Talk to you later!!

No comments: