Friday, April 2, 2010

In Florida but NOT for fun!

Just thought I would share where I have been for so long. My mother is 85 and can't live by herself anymore. Since I live 2500 miles away from her, and am her only child, she needs to come back to the cold North. I am busy trying to convince her that she doesn't need ALL the things that she has accumulated over the years, and am trying to pack her up, sell her house, etc. etc. etc. It is NOT a fun job but it has to be done.
IF anything exciting happens down here I will be sure to let you know. Until then, HAPPY CRAFTING, and I hope to be back soon.

Hugsss, Judy

1 comment:

The Gathering Room said...

Always so hard to give up things so near and dear to us...but inmagine she will love being near her dayghter,her most preciousneed of all! You have a big responsibility getting ti all accomplished...good luck!